Maple Whiskey Sour
Updated: Jul 12
• 2 ounces whiskey (I used Bourbon because I like the slight vanilla flavor)
• 1 egg white (optional, I didn’t use any)
• 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 3/4 ounce Happy Maple, Goût Riche
• 2-3 shakes of Angostura bitters
If using the egg white, add whiskey and egg white to a cocktail shaker and shake for half a minute until the egg white is very frothy. (If not using the egg white, you can skip this step.)
Add all three liquids and a handful of ice to the shaker, and shake for a few seconds to combine and chill the drink. Strain and serve immediately in a glass over ice.
This recipe has been prepared by Susanne for Happy Maple with goût Riche. Let us know, if you like this recipe and tag it #happymapleswitzerland on Instagram so we can see. We also love seeing your comments and ratings. It’s the ultimate internet ego boost !