Pumpkin Chia Maple Pudding
Updated: Nov 2
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (I used ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves & ground nutmeg)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp Happy Maple Goût Délicat
Mix the chia seeds with the milk in a bowl with the vanilla extract and a dash of pumpkin pie spice. Whisk the chia pudding mixture together for about a minute, to make sure everything is well incorporated. Place the chia pudding in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- 5 tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp Happy Maple Goût Robuste
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1tbsp (vegan) cream cheese
To prepare the pumpkin mousse, blend all the mousse ingredients together.
Top the Chia Pudding with the Pumpkin Mousse, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and some pecans. Enjoy!